Analogue clock illumination

cmwilliamz68

Dedicated Member
Hi guys, just changed the centre console on my 2000 Face-lift model Z3 everything good but noticed last night that there was no illumination behind the clock. There are lights behind the climate control dials but I haven't driven it on the dark for a while and can't remember if there was a light behind the clock or not, I presume there was... Have I missed something when putting the console back together? Checked fuses and they are fine

NZ00Z3

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
New Zealand Zeds
Model of Z
3.0L, 2.8L, 2.0L Z3 Roadsters
Just checked my car, yes there should be a light in the clock. If the clock is running then its likely the bulb inside the clock that has blown. If the clock is not running, did you put its connector in right?

cmwilliamz68

Dedicated Member
Just checked my car, yes there should be a light in the clock. If the clock is running then its likely the bulb inside the clock that has blown. If the clock is not running, did you put its connector in right?
Thanks Murray, the clock is running okay but no light. I'll have to have another look at it when I get chance... Its no big deal just a bit annoying. I don't really drive the Zed in the dark much anyway. Thanks for your reply