I have one full set of STYLE 78 Z3 sport 17"alloys and tyres, staggered 7.5" front 8.5" rears, fitted with excellent undamaged Michelin Pilot Sport all with 6mm even wear across the tread on all 4 tyres, 225/45/17 front and 245/40/17 rears.
I also have a Full set of refurbished STYLE 78 Z3 sport 17"alloys, staggered 7.5" front 8.5" rears without tyres.
One set has to go, may consider selling both.
Both sets are in 'MINT CONDITION', NO SCRATCHES KERBING OR BUCKLES.
With Tyres £595
Without tyres £450
You never know, I also have a Full set of Genuine Audi Q2 18" S Line wheels and excellent Bridgestone tyres all 6mm+ tread including a spare 5th tyre £550
Collection only from the North East.
Pictures to follow..............
I also have a Full set of refurbished STYLE 78 Z3 sport 17"alloys, staggered 7.5" front 8.5" rears without tyres.
One set has to go, may consider selling both.
Both sets are in 'MINT CONDITION', NO SCRATCHES KERBING OR BUCKLES.
With Tyres £595
Without tyres £450
You never know, I also have a Full set of Genuine Audi Q2 18" S Line wheels and excellent Bridgestone tyres all 6mm+ tread including a spare 5th tyre £550
Collection only from the North East.
Pictures to follow..............
Attachments
Last edited:
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.