• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Alloy wheel style 78 for exchange

Norm44

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Joined
Jul 24, 2018
Points
50
Location
Locks Heath Hampshire UK
Model of Z
2.0
B94214DB-F601-42DC-B48D-CA1B9B7909FA.webp
I have a set of style 78’s with 17” staggered alloys which are in good condition refurbished before I got the car, on my 2.2 sport I want a set of style 18 same condition.
Anyone fancy a swap with cash ajustment if applicable.
My previous two Z3s had style 18’s and I liked them, just a personal choice.
Norm
Titchfield area
NOW SOLD/ exchanged thank you all or your interest
 
Last edited:
I may well be interested as long as you are not in to much of a hurry, I have a set of style 18s that are in need of a refurb so I could get them done to a colour of your choice, just need to price them up at the powder coaters
 
I may well be interested as long as you are not in to much of a hurry, I have a set of style 18s that are in need of a refurb so I could get them done to a colour of your choice, just need to price them up at the powder coaters
Thanks Sean
Are you interested in swop or selling the 18's . I've had quotes near me for powder coating about £70 per wheel in Silver. ( my wheels looks like they have been sprayed not powder coated.
Norm
 
Thanks Sean
Are you interested in swop or selling the 18's . I've had quotes near me for powder coating about £70 per wheel in Silver. ( my wheels looks like they have been sprayed not powder coated.
Norm
I wouldn't mind having 78s as a winter set, distance could be a problem though, where are you based
 
If this swap with Sean does not go though I have a set we can swap. But Sean goes first
 
If you give me your mobile number on a pm. I can send you pics, from memory 3 of them are perfect and one has a very very minor scuff on the edge, continentals all around with lots of thread but can measure that also on the pics
 
Back
Top