Archived Al Fresco's Sunday Brunch 30th November in Beautiful Dartmouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
HI everyone apologies for not being in touch, slap my wrist when you see me. :rolleyes:

As last year was such a lovely event at such a breath taking place, I thought we would all like an excellent brunch at Al Fresco's this year. We all had a fabulous day with cruising to Slapton Sands and our photo taken with an American Tank thanks to Bruce & Kim's local knowledge.

It was so good that JR came all the way from Stafford @J R

I have contacted Al Fresco's who are looking forward to our arrival again. Hopefully others will join us this year and find an equally picturesque place for some pictures.

http://www.cafealfresco.co.uk/

http://www.visitsouthdevon.co.uk/explore-south-devon/dittisham-p441223

If you can let me know if you are interested in joining our event can you please let me know.

At the present we have the following.

Duncan+Nutty Hazel + 4
@bruce&kim
@GazHyde
@MikeE89 Mike & Rachel

I think this may appeal to anyone in the [USERGROUP=16]@West Country[/USERGROUP] group.

Nutty_Hazel + Filbert

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeE89

The West Country
HI everyone apologies for not being in touch, slap my wrist when you see me. :rolleyes:

As last year was such a lovely event at such a breath taking place, I thought we would all like an excellent brunch at Al Fresco's this year. We all had a fabulous day with cruising to Slapton Sands and our photo taken with an American Tank thanks to Bruce & Kim's local knowledge.
It was so good that JR came all the way from Stafford @J R

I have contacted Al Fresco's who are looking forward to our arrival again. Hopefully others will join us this year and find an equally picturesque place for some pictures.

If you can let me know if you are interested in joining our event can you please let me know.

At the present we have the following.

Duncan+Nutty Hazel + 4
@bruce&kim
@GazHyde

I think this may appeal to anyone in the [USERGROUP=16]@West Country[/USERGROUP] group.

Nutty_Hazel + Filbert
Mike & Rachel

bruce&kim

Zorg Legend
The West Country
Looking forward to this....have a few ideas on places to visit as well...

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
Looking forward to this....have a few ideas on places to visit as well...
Hi Bruce and Kim sorry for the delay in posting. I can only say a big thank for your idea's on were to visit. Much appreciated.
I will post menu's etc via link soon. Will be good to catch up.

Nutty_Hazel+Filbert

bruce&kim

Zorg Legend
The West Country
Last edited:

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
An update for Alfresco's on 30th November.

Hi everyone
Please click on the link below here you will find Al Fresco’s fabulous menu for our brunch. :popcorn:
http://www.cafealfresco.co.uk/music-events.php
You will find under the contact and e mail address.

I have made arrangement that we will contact them direct via e-mail to confirm your booking and quantity for brunch. When doing so please mention Hazel and Zorg and our visit on the 30th November. This will enable us all to be seated together for our for brunch. Should you wish to telephone the number is 01803 835 880
Ps sorry @GazHyde you will have to pay ;)

If you are thinking of joining us, can you please let me know just so that I have an idea of numbers. Or have you all SORN your beloved Zd's for the winter =)) Mind you I think my beloved Filbert will be soon, but heay I just love driving him in this glorious mild weather.:coolsteer)

So far I know the following are coming.

Hazel+Duncan
Bruce+Kim
Alan+Joyce
Charlie+Jenny+Brooke
Mike+ Rachel
Tim & Steve
JR

Nutty_Hazel+Filbert.

Last edited:

Ludger Kieven

Zorg Legend
Adenau,Germany (Home of German Motorsports)
Model of Z
Z3 Coupé, 3,0
We enjoy the invitation and are proud you all would like to meet us. Be sure, we also would enjoy spending time with all of you! But we're sorry........! Coming to Britain next year is not so far away and we're sure having a wonderful time together!!!

bruce&kim

Zorg Legend
The West Country
No problem Ludger looking forward to meeting you next year and introducing you to English Ale

zedwheels

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Hi Hazel, Linda's working that weekend.:( If she can swap her shift we will let you know.

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
Hi Hazel, Linda's working that weekend.:( If she can swap her shift we will let you know.

Hi Brian Linda &Z'd bear would be so good to see you at Dartmouth. Fingers crossed Linda can get a swop :)

Nutty_Hazel+Filbert

Last edited by a moderator:

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
We enjoy the invitation and are proud you all would like to meet us. Be sure, we also would enjoy spending time with all of you! But we're sorry........! Coming to Britain next year is not so far away and we're sure having a wonderful time together!!!
Looking forward to meeting you next year.

Nutty_Hazel+Filbert

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
Hi Guy's and Gal's Sunday the 30th November, will soon be here, just a reminder can you please let me know if you wish to join us at this late stage.

We are looking to all meet up at Al Fresco's at 11am for Brunch.

For us North Devon Local's, we will be meeting up at 7.45am on Sunday morning in the upper Asda Bideford car park in Atlantic Village.

We will leave Bideford at 8am prompt, to make our way to Trago Mill's (Lay-by outside) at Newton Abbot, arrival approximately 9.30-9.45am, for anyone else that wants to join us there.

Then we will leave to complete the last big of our journey to Al Fresco's in Dartmouth arrival 11am approximately.

See you all soon

Nutty_Hazel + Filbert :)

kmc23w

Slightly Dog-eared
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
None, but a fast BMW bike instead!
Bugger.....Jan is working an early shift on Sunday...if we do make it we will be at Trago at 09.30...if you don't see the Z4 or the bike then we/I didn't make it...in that event have a snotty egg and bacon roll and a great time for me please :)

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
Don't forget This event [USERGROUP=16]@West Country[/USERGROUP] still time to sign up.

Welcome to the newcomers to the group!

Status
Not open for further replies.