• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale A recently found rear rim for Z3M

Euan Williamson

Regular Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2021
Points
13
I had a Z3 M Roadster back in 1998.

As supplied it had a small ding on the rear wheel and they sent me a replacement. It was never fitted.

It's a BMW Z3M 9J Rear Wheel 36112228060 as per the pics

Anyway in tidying the garage, I found it and thought this might be the place to sell it to someone in need?

It's in pristine, in the box condition, just a bit dusty :)

It's ready to go delivered to the UK for £330


Regards, Euan.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4469.webp
    IMG_4469.webp
    58.4 KB · Views: 438
  • IMG_4470.webp
    IMG_4470.webp
    193 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_4471.webp
    IMG_4471.webp
    180.3 KB · Views: 460
  • IMG_4473.webp
    IMG_4473.webp
    82.2 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_4474.webp
    IMG_4474.webp
    236.1 KB · Views: 453
Last edited:
I had a Z3 M Roadster back in 1998.

As supplied it had a small ding on the rear wheel and they sent me a replacement. It was never fitted.

It's a BMW Z3M 9J Rear Wheel 36112228060 as per the pics

Anyway in tidying the garage, I found it and thought this might be the place to sell it to someone in need?

It's in pristine, in the box condition, just a bit dusty :)

If you have any interest please get in touch and we can discuss.


Regards, Euan.
(ps. I promise to find a new box)

Hi Euan.
Is the Rim still available?
Thanks
Les
 
Hi ya Please let know if it doesn't sell as I have bad corrosion on one of mine
Thank you 😊
 
Back
Top