Event 3rd International Zed meeting

Ulli

Model of Z
Z4 M Coupé, Z4 E89 2.3i
Hi guys,

I hope it is okay to post a link for our 3rd international Zed Meeting in Germany next year.

http://www.zroadster.com/forum/index.php?threads/3-internationales-zroadster-treffen-2018.121420/

The meeting will take place weekend 1st to 3rd of June 2018 in Nuremberg and Frankonian Switzerland. Up to now 90 cars with about 140 drivers and co-drivers are registered.

We will come together Friday evening with a big barbeque event. Saturday morning we will come together for chating and marveling all the wonderful cars before starting in small groups to a nice ride through the Frankonian Switzerland. The end of the day will be in a typical Frankonian beer cellar with great food and a lot of great people.

It would be great if some of you would like to join :thumbsup:

Ulli

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
@Mnbrennan this sounds good!! Need to decide which one you would like to do :thumbsup:

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Why is everything happening the beginning of June. We love Germany but can not get time off in June

Uncle_Clanger

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
3.0i
My girlfriend has been nagging me to take her to Switzerland for years... Wonder how she'd react if there were Zs involved in the trip? it's a thought though..... Mmm bbq and beer cellar! :woot: 

Lazzzydog

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Hi guys,

I hope it is okay to post a link for our 3rd international Zed Meeting in Germany next year.

http://www.zroadster.com/forum/index.php?threads/3-internationales-zroadster-treffen-2018.121420/

The meeting will take place weekend 1st to 3rd of June 2018 in Nuremberg and Frankonian Switzerland. Up to now 90 cars with about 140 drivers and co-drivers are registered.

We will come together Friday evening with a big barbeque event. Saturday morning we will come together for chating and marveling all the wonderful cars before starting in small groups to a nice ride through the Frankonian Switzerland. The end of the day will be in a typical Frankonian beer cellar with great food and a lot of great people.

It would be great if some of you would like to join :thumbsup:

Ulli
Thanks for the invite Ulli.
This sounds like a great long weekend away and running down in convoy would be great peace of mind for any first timers driving abroad. Leave Thursday morning for a steady tootle down with an overnight stop on the way arriving Friday afternoon. The weekend is mapped out for you so tag along to everything and soak it all in then a steady run home with another overnight stop getting back Monday afternoon.
Anybody up for it?

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Thanks for the invite Ulli.
This sounds like a great long weekend away and running down in convoy would be great peace of mind for any first timers driving abroad. Leave Thursday morning for a steady tootle down with an overnight stop on the way arriving Friday afternoon. The weekend is mapped out for you so tag along to everything and soak it all in then a steady run home with another overnight stop getting back Monday afternoon.
Anybody up for it?
From experience and travelling to Switzerland for the last 7 years i would aim to be back Tuesday as it is quite a drive from Switzerland to Calais. I would start heading home after the Switzerland part and probably stay around the Grand Ballon but this would depend on what time the Switzerland part finished

Lazzzydog

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
That was my thinking too but as I understand it Switzerland is Saturday followed by the beer cellar Saturday night then start the run home Sunday after breakfast getting home Monday pm. Always open to getting back Tuesday though if you think this would be better.:thumbsup:

Ulli

Model of Z
Z4 M Coupé, Z4 E89 2.3i
Great that some of you are thinking about joining.

But please have in mind... it is not Switzerland, it is "only" Frankonian Switzerland. Anyhow, Frankonian Switzerland is as least as nice as Switzerland.

I am the main organisator for the 2018 event so if you like I will Keep you informed :)

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
Indeed Niall, just far too much happening.. this would be the weekend before the Dutch Run.. need to win the lottery.

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Indeed Niall, just far too much happening.. this would be the weekend before the Dutch Run.. need to win the lottery.
Ah true that..

Gail

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 20i MSport
Me and @Redline could be up for this. We're looking to do a trip to Europe next year and this might be the one. We would include it as part of a longer trip so Ian can experience real mountains for the first time. :thumbsup:

bessieblue

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
yes agree would have to tag it onto a longer holiday to make it worth the drive

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z