• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD 2x black leather door cards

Mnbrennan

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Jul 25, 2015
Points
153
Location
Aylesbury
Model of Z
BMW M Coupe / 2.8 roadster
Taken from the smurf, 2x black oregon leather door cards. In good condition, the drivers side handle has been glued on at some point. Comes with the all important coin tray in the drivers side bin.

£60 takes them. Feet not included
 

Attachments

  • 20170528_091604.webp
    20170528_091604.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 298
  • 20170528_091607.webp
    20170528_091607.webp
    35 KB · Views: 273
  • 20170528_091610.webp
    20170528_091610.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 284
  • 20170528_091614.webp
    20170528_091614.webp
    74 KB · Views: 282
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
Hi,

I appreciate it is an old post, are these still for sale?

I'm interested if they are still available.

Cheers!
 
Sorry I should have marked these as sold
 
Back
Top