• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired 24k miles Z3 1999

Kai

Zorg Addict
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 12, 2024
Points
51
Location
Cambridgeshire
Model of Z
2.8 ROADSTER
Hi,

There is immaculate Z3 2.8 with ultra low mileage for sale at my local dealer. Seen it myself and spoke with the guys and it belonged to one of the owners/directors. It is bit pricey but it really is special.


I hope that’s ok to post here.
 
Just seen it’s a TU engine so fly by wire throttle…..that rules it out for me making it a track car
@spurs fan in a coupe…you go ahead…I’ll have all the panels off you when strip it - right colour for me 🤣
 
Just seen it’s a TU engine so fly by wire throttle…..that rules it out for me making it a track car
@spurs fan in a coupe…you go ahead…I’ll have all the panels off you when strip it - right colour for me 🤣
Right colour for me as well. I take rear bumper 😂. Underneath is soo clean. Not a single rust spot there…
 
If you need any more pictures let me know. I will be there couple of times this week so can take some.
 
Ouch that's expensive... Get Lee to give it a once over ... no sport seats, no heated seat, no CD, hmmmm .....
 
Well I'd have to say that's not as good as my topaz 2.8 that I sold in 2015 for £5750 with 35k on the clock. Now if only I'd just kept it in the garage till now!:banghead:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kai
Anyone even considering that, at that kind of money, needs their bumps feeling. o_O

It has another major disadvantage aswell....you would have to deal with Sycamore; THE worst car dealers I have ever had the misfortune to deal with.
 
Just seen it’s a TU engine so fly by wire throttle…..that rules it out for me making it a track car

All 2.8's have a throttle cable. TU's have an ASC motor on the throttle body.

It's the M54 that was fly by wire.
 
Back
Top