• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD 2016 BMW E89 20i M-Sport Z4. Rare Estoril Blue. Only 30,000 miles.

Pond

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 26, 2016
Points
144
Location
Spaldingski, Lincs
Model of Z
3 litre Z3 pretending to be Italian exotica. Two previous E89 Z4s.
My pristine Estoril Blue E89 20i M-Sport is now for sale.

Please see the full advert here:

A teaser photo of the car.....
IMG_9346.JPG
 
Last edited:
Very nice - love the E89 in Estoril over black and with these late E89's there are none of the timing chain concerns associated with the earlier N20 versions :thumbsup:
 
Car provisionally SOLD.
 
Last edited:
Looks like I have been conversing with a time waster, so the car is still available. You won't find a better example. :thumbsup:
 
:(Its a beautiful looking car, I have actually been thinking about ways of going for it, but two zeds already and a new daily last Friday means its not possible
 
So it looks like the car will be sold tomorrow after all! I do wish some people would communicate better! :rolleyes:
 
Car now sold and collected.
I HATE watching my cars driving away for the last time. Although I should be used to it by now! :)
 
Back
Top