• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired 2001 BMW Z3 2.2i Sport Topaz Blue with Blue Black interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GazHyde is this still available? Might fit the bill for me...
It is currently but it's in Sandbach, Cheshire at the moment. If it doesn't sell soon I'm likely going to keep it!

The thread below will tell you the most about it, good and bad! Mechanically it's good with a huge amount of work done on it, but the outside does need a bit of tending to (it's very presentable though, and I'm probably being a little overly picky!). I also need to sort out getting the private plate taken off.

https://zroadster.org/threads/gazhyde-2001-2-2i-sport-topasblau-metallic-rosie.3229/
 
It is currently but it's in Sandbach, Cheshire at the moment. If it doesn't sell soon I'm likely going to keep it!

The thread below will tell you the most about it, good and bad! Mechanically it's good with a huge amount of work done on it, but the outside does need a bit of tending to (it's very presentable though, and I'm probably being a little overly picky!). I also need to sort out getting the private plate taken off.

https://zroadster.org/threads/gazhyde-2001-2-2i-sport-topasblau-metallic-rosie.3229/

Cheers Gaz, I will have a good read when I get a chance.
 
I hate Ebay and its terms and conditions, but the classified ad in the motors section is ok. No bidding, no ending early by some dreamer on a keyboard at midnight, so selling fees. Its £14.99 last time I used it to sell my 190e in December, the ad had over 1500 viewings and 200 watchers, and sold to 2nd viewer. Go for it!
 
NO LONGER FOR SALE

I've decided as no one on here is interested I'm going to keep it. Will likely be selling the Z4 instead as I really can't justify three cars at the moment.
 
I'm sorry about my mate. He's not even bothered to come back to me after I asked you for the details.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top