• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD 1999 (V) Z3 2.0 Titanium Silver / Blue Hood / Leather

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
1999 BMW Z3 2.0 24V

This car is in truly excellent condition and has no reflection to the mileage. It drives perfectly and everything works as it should. Enthusiast owned for over 6 years and has been maintained to a very high standard regardless of cost. A folder of receipts, past MOT's etc will be provided with the vehicle. MOT is due for renewal in November, although I will add a fresh 12 months for the new buyer. Only 3000 miles covered during the last 12 months.

Titanium Silver Metallic, Blue hood

135,550 miles

5 speed manual gearbox

2 previous owners, I have owned for over 6 years

BMW Style 64 16" Alloys, 4 brand new tyres

Remote start alarm, auto roof and window close feature including automatic door locking

3 keys

Fully working, interior lined blue electric roof which was replaced in 2012, still in excellent condition, recently been reproofed

Electric leather seats

Factory fitted roll hoop protection

On board computer

Recent oil, oil filter and fuel filter change at 135,108 miles, differential and gearbox oil changed at 135,498

Earls clutch hose

Recent accelerator cable

Rear discs, brake pads and handbrake shoes replaced in 2015

Front calipers replaced for new items in 2015

Brake fluid replaced in 2015

New waterpump and thermostat in 2015

Inner sills have recently been treated with tetroseal to protect from corrosion

Blue brake calipers and carriers

Front mudflaps

Kenwood CD/MP3 player with iPod connectivity

Footwell, glove box and boot LED lighting

Fully maintained and serviced regardless of cost by myself throughout the period of ownership

Folder of receipts/MOT's

Spare set of 16" BMW style 55 alloy wheels can also be taken with the car on receipt of asking price

Selling due to the purchase of a 2.8

PM for more details, advertised to forum members prior to it being advertised elsewhere

£2250 ONO

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Quality Z at a very realistic price. you should have no problems selling it apart from the timing.

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Good look with the sale. As everyone knows this car has wanted for nothing G8jka has spent loads keeping this in this condition Worth every penny of the asking price

DavidM

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Clean car - someone will get a fine example - good price too!

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
That'll should sell quick enough at the money. October or not, someone on the look out will land a nice car, be more if he waits until spring.

Axelf

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Oooooo this would be a perfect car for me to come back to the fold, seen it at Santapod it's a great car.... But I now have a disastra haha
image.jpeg

Some one buy mine so I can buy this z3 ;)

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Well that didn't take long mate.;) It is a seriously nice car though.

Tony.

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
I have a possible buyer coming to view this weekend. Took the car in for MOT last week and it failed on the handbrake, corrosion on the rear brake pipes (the long ones) and front wishbone bushes. A couple of advisories on a front brake pipe and passenger side droplink.

Handbrake has been adjusted, both brake pipes from the ABS unit to the rear of the car have been replaced, 2 new wishbone bushes, 2 new drop links and the front brake pipes cleaned, treated and painted.

Passed this morning with no advisories, the tester commented on the condition and couldn't believe the age of it.

Reactions: Lee

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Happy to see you got it sold Dave. Much left to do on the new one?

Tony.

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
Me too, let it go for £1800 in the end with a spare set of wheels. I'm sure I would have got a lot more if I had held on to it until spring but at that price its actually paid for the new one with a bit spare.

Nothing left to do on the new one, well until the new year :D

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Same dilemma I had last year mate, I hung on to mine and luckily sold it just before we went over to Florida in April. Sold it for £2,000 and then sold the other bits for £200 more.

Tony.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Congratulations, plenty of pennies to spend on the 2.8 now then!

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
At that price it was stolen from you I think. JIM
It was just a realistic price, there was hardly any interest at the asking price even with all the work and the condition. There is too many about and despite what people say about them going up in value, they simply aren't. Most are overpriced, it really is a buyers market. It would sell easily compared to most, but its getting people to see past the asking price and coming to view the car and disregarding all the cheaper ones.

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
I agree with that @g8jka i'm surprised no one here was interested! If the money market was better I could have brought it here as I have a friend interested in a z3 and everything here is either crap or big $$$. All in, when I bought mine and imported it I saved a third on what it would have. Cost for one here! JIM