• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 1999 3.0 for sale

ScottDarkness

Regular Member
Joined
May 27, 2022
Points
13
Selling my 1999 3.0 Z3.
No rust Florida car. Located in Key West so you can come on vacation and drive this home after!
Looking to get $9000. Make me a reasonable offer. I'm ready to make a deal

Most everything was deleted including interior components. My intentions were to turn back to a daily driver from the track. Its 97% there as I used it as my daily for the past 6 months doing 100 mile round trips for work several times a week. Selling because I just honestly need a bit more comfort with the amount I'm driving.

Body has 200k miles, engine I was told 80k I've done about 10 more.

I have a huge folder with receipts and service I've had done to it along with progress pictures and pics and vids of components that were checked for functionality. I will probably forget to list some new components here but all done in the last 6 months mostly all from FCP euro.

New fuel system pump to fuel rack with adjustable FPR.
Condor speed shop rear end with adjustable RTABs, subframe bushing and 12mm riser kit
Lowered
Rear wheel bearings
Both front end control arms with new bushings and ball joints
All new coil packs and ngk plugs
Rebuilt vanos with Beisan kit
Valve cover gasket
Throttle body plug rewired to harness
New intake boots and MAF
2 drive axles
Both camshaft sensors
Crank shaft sensor
Oil sensors
Expansion tank
Harmonic balancer
Thermostat and water pump (not installed yet but in hand)
Battery. 2 months old
Tires....so many new tires lol

Probably more can't think of right now.

Things that were done before me:
3.0 block replaced the 2.8. Still 2.8 throttle body and intake.
Custom header
Straight piped no cats
Tuned but not sure what or who
LSD upgraded
Upgraded diff support beams in trunk
And the deletion of everything.

Could use a new tune.

I think I've done all the hard work that these cars need (subframe riser bushinng job sucked) so the rest should be the regular maintenance and upgrades here and there.

Interior is just 2 seats a Shifter and the steering wheel and cluster. I have the Thor wifi adapter to run a tablet to see everything else.

The car will need a new shocks in the rear, I lowered it, you can decide what works best for you. Will need a new top. Small vacuum leak somewhere only noticeable until engine warms up.

Some minor body cosmetic work needs.

Feel free to ask anything
 

Attachments

  • 20220905_104049.webp
    20220905_104049.webp
    215.8 KB · Views: 333
  • 20220903_161250.webp
    20220903_161250.webp
    131.5 KB · Views: 326
  • 20220831_140547.webp
    20220831_140547.webp
    200 KB · Views: 345
  • 20220801_172648.webp
    20220801_172648.webp
    127.4 KB · Views: 330
  • 20220801_162555.webp
    20220801_162555.webp
    164.8 KB · Views: 346
  • 20220601_123223.webp
    20220601_123223.webp
    82.5 KB · Views: 326
  • 20220327_192411.webp
    20220327_192411.webp
    98.3 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
Back
Top