• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD 1999 1.9 Z3 with hard top

Geoff Crispin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 20, 2015
Points
145
Location
Somerset
Model of Z
Z3 3.0 & 3.0 sport
A contact of mine is selling the above which has a rare spec, 140BHP, dark green, 77,000 miles hard top, heated sports seats, Harmon Kardon PRICE £2295
For further information please PM me and I will put you in touch. Geoff
 
Sounds a nice car Geoff. Like you say good spec for a 4 pot.
 
If I had that cash spare I'd be on the train tomorrow. That hard top is half the value. Bargain.

Tony.
 
Very true Geoff but they do sell for good money.

Tony.
 
Mines set up fine for storage and handling a one man job :thumbsup:
20180419_175334.webp
 
Back
Top