• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD 1998 Z3M For sale in Glasgow!

Mate I'm so spontaneous. I decide I want something and a few days later I have it haha I have no patience. Same thing happened few years ago when I bought a jetski! Then last year with the z3.
I think your right though, she would kill me and keep the car
 
Mate I'm so spontaneous. I decide I want something and a few days later I have it haha I have no patience. Same thing happened few years ago when I bought a jetski! Then last year with the z3.
I think your right though, she would kill me and keep the car

I was wondering what might happen to the car mate. I suppose you could share?

Tony.

ps. We got chatting to a guy with one in Orlando last year and he let me have a sit in his.
355.webp
356.webp
 
Might cancel the wedding next year and let the Mrs guess when I turn up at home in this
Have you got a jar to keep your nuts in? :eek: ........:D
 
Hi All,
This is still for sale - open to offers!
Andy,
Glasgow.
 
Back
Top