My Z3 is now up for sale, only selling as I've just bought a Z4 and don't have the space to keep this unfortunately.
Here is the marketplace ad, I'm happy to sell to forum users at a straight £2300 in used £20 notes. I've posted a bit of info on this forum about it but the ad goes over most of the info.
Thanks
www.facebook.com
Here is the marketplace ad, I'm happy to sell to forum users at a straight £2300 in used £20 notes. I've posted a bit of info on this forum about it but the ad goes over most of the info.
Thanks
Log in to Facebook
Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.
Last edited:
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.