Hi!
I will be buying a z3 off my neighbour as he wanted to leave it at the dealership.
have my own 2.8 and have no space at home.
Car is in a great condition with only 58.000miles.
Has a hard top, harman kardon and A/C.
It is an 1.9 with automatic transmission.
Mot is until the 9th of July 2025.
I will be seeing him tomorrow so will take some pictures to post in this thread.
If anyone is initially interested please do let me know!
I will be buying a z3 off my neighbour as he wanted to leave it at the dealership.
have my own 2.8 and have no space at home.
Car is in a great condition with only 58.000miles.
Has a hard top, harman kardon and A/C.
It is an 1.9 with automatic transmission.
Mot is until the 9th of July 2025.
I will be seeing him tomorrow so will take some pictures to post in this thread.
If anyone is initially interested please do let me know!
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.