• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 1997 Atlanta Blue M44 1.9 16v. £1495.

Poprin

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Points
74
Location
Telford, Shropshire
Model of Z
3.0 Roadster + *cough* MX5 project
With genuine sadness I will need to sell my first Z3 due to now having two. I fully intended to keep this car for the foreseeable future but an opportunity that couldn't be missed means that I have now landed a later model 3.0.

Car is now listed on eBay if anyone is interested:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351998751005
 
Last edited:
She looks lovely mate very different from when I first had the pleasure of meeting her.
Love the wheels and centre console.
 
Good luck with your sale. Looks a nice car, I'm sure you won't struggle. :)
 
Good luck with your sale ........ :p
Not that you will need it as she's a beauty ;)
 
Officially up for sale if anyone knows anybody interested?
 
I like the way you put, "basic, no other electrics to break.." always put a positive outlook on things... :)

that's a great price/christmas present for someone.
Seats look like they have the heater switches? Definitely worth a mention if they are heated...

Hope you sell quickly, just needs someone to be looking at this time of year.
 
This is a bargain, absolute bargain. If I could have a third zed id buy this.
 
Seats look like they have the heater switches? Definitely worth a mention if they are heated...

Unfortunately they are not heated, just has the buttons as it is a centre console out of a later car. However when it is cold I like to press them and then pass wind repeatedly so that I can pretend I have heated seats and it works a charm.

Disclaimer seats are sold with the car in 'unsoiled' condition :whistle:
 
Back
Top