BMBabe Zorg Expert (I) Staff member Supporter British Zeds Community Admin Joined Sep 4, 2014 Points 206 Location Aylesbury Model of Z Z3 Feb 4, 2017 #21 Dino D said: I'm going to raid your Dakar for the badges if it ever gets out to a meet Click to expand... Haahahahaa you will see her at the Z Cars Racing Event I promise
Dino D said: I'm going to raid your Dakar for the badges if it ever gets out to a meet Click to expand... Haahahahaa you will see her at the Z Cars Racing Event I promise
spurs fan in a coupe Zorg Guru (V) Supporter 3rd Party Trader Joined Dec 5, 2011 Points 190 Feb 5, 2017 #22 Sold
Dino D Zorg Guru (V) British Zeds Joined Mar 28, 2014 Points 176 Location Kent Model of Z 2.8 Manual Feb 5, 2017 #23 BMBabe said: Haahahahaa you will see her at the Z Cars Racing Event I promise Click to expand... Perfect, I'm going to collect these wheels then so can grab the badges at the same time...
BMBabe said: Haahahahaa you will see her at the Z Cars Racing Event I promise Click to expand... Perfect, I'm going to collect these wheels then so can grab the badges at the same time...