• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD 16x7 square style 42 alloy wheels

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As photos, not mint, but good used condition, tyres all old, but hold air.

£150 collected from Woking, Surrey

Questions via email please

2196DC09-6749-425B-8689-C7F4805DFBD9.webp
1D01955A-4889-42CE-926F-2DFF1899484A.webp
DC6F55C6-E44E-4B4F-BC72-CCEAD05C71E5.webp
B4527DA2-5A53-45F6-94A9-D81A45B3E965.webp
1D8BF9A0-8865-417C-89B2-2C435563D8F9.webp
51AA4E63-A7E5-41B9-AA49-DD503F926563.webp
F9849B45-2D14-4CB7-8F61-1296C9D9E98F.webp
5416B5D5-47D2-4EEB-9EB1-E2E03CE96389.webp
 
Over the years, however I don't bother too much now, I have been fortunate enough to have access to many BMW alloy wheels. In the last few years Z3 wheels especially are becoming 'extremely rare' to obtain in a condition to be able to refurb, with many only worth scrap value.
Your wheels were probably £300+ each when new so at £150 for the set plus a flash refurb, you've got a minted set of wheels for less than the price of one new wheel.
 
Ah! Ive had these in gunmetal satin grey on my Dakar yellow E36 (with yellow callipers) and on car meetings it was probably the most discussed and photographed vehicle.
 
I would like to buy these please. Do you know anywhere near you that would refurb for a reasonable price. My local one charged me £150 to refurbished a diamond cut 18" wheel a few months ago. I need to arrange with my daughter when I could pop down as you are only 25 mins from her.
Thanks
Richard
 
Back
Top