• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD 16 inch wheels

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 21, 2015
Points
191
Location
Long Eaton.
Model of Z
3 2.8
A set of 4, don't know what style they're called, 35's ?.
All in excellent condition, original paint with no scuffs or curbing marks.

Free for collection from Nottingham / Derby area.
Although a donation to the forum would be nice, if they're any use to someone.
WP_20180101_10_32_15_Pro.webp


All the tyres have good tread, but they are old so they would need renewing for road use.

Steve.
 
That style normally comes in 16". In fact I'm not aware there is any other size available.

That's a quite a generous offer to give them away as they appear to be in nice condition and some people like the original wheels. If you were closer I'd happily have them and make a decent donation to the forum.
 
Are they not 16" they look the same as mine which are 16"
You could be right, they've been stored in my shed for about two years and I didn't pay much attention when just photographed that one. I'll have a proper look later.
 
I'm always grateful for the extra inch. I find having 15 inches is usually a bit inadequate. Having 17 inches is even better but 18 inches is starting to get greedy :)
 
Back
Top