• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 16” Z3 Alloys Style 55 ?

David Brooks

Zorg Addict
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Points
49
Location
Chester
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
Set of used 16” Z3 Wheels, standard fitment on year 2000 cars I think? ideal as a winter set, tyres will need replacing, collection only from the Roman City of Chester, well worth a day out.

on eBay starting @£75.00

cheers
 

Attachments

  • 0D8B8063-667A-4A9C-81B6-798016B8655E.webp
    0D8B8063-667A-4A9C-81B6-798016B8655E.webp
    152.1 KB · Views: 111
I don't think I have a use for the wheels, but is that a Z3 hard top? I wonder it is not for sale, it it?
 
Set of used 16” Z3 Wheels, standard fitment on year 2000 cars I think? ideal as a winter set, tyres will need replacing, collection only from the Roman City of Chester, well worth a day out.

on eBay starting @£75.00

cheers
Now sold awaiting collection
 
Back
Top