2.2 sport

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
Hi

6 year ago I did a free fall from 13,000 ft and was chatting with the instructors about the wing flying thing the guy who invited it is had died a while before the chat but his record was to travel 120km across the ground. I cannot remember if it was out of a plane or a base jump but he was at that time the only person who was able to keep the wings in place long enough so I suspect this is a group who are taking up where he left of.

fascinating stuff though imagine you can't close your legs or arms or you fall out of the sky.

I should say the guy who developed it was so good he landed without the parachute he lifted very close to the ground and just landed on his feet. I wish I could remember his name.

Got to say not for me though no way! jumped and did my thing but this doesn't do it for me.

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 M Roadster
Here is another nutter! Watch really closely at the bit with balloons in it... @-)

"Grinding the Crack" with Jeb Corliss

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
errrrr... :-o

Jamezee

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.2 sport
MAURICE THE MARTIAN said:
Bloody Hell Jamezee,hope your not thinking of trying that up Llanberis x_x
:ymalien:
Eventually I would love too but for now am developing a suit and testing it by jumping off the wardrobe. I will let you know how I get on.
Regards
Bird man of Royston Vasey ;)

MAURICE THE MARTIAN

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Model of Z
Z4 3.0SE AUTO
Jamezee said:
MAURICE THE MARTIAN said:
Bloody Hell Jamezee,hope your not thinking of trying that up Llanberis x_x
Eventually I would love too but for now am developing a suit and testing it by jumping off the wardrobe. I will let you know how I get on.
Regards
Bird man of Royston Vasey ;)
Toooooo much info,i`d rather not know what you do in the bedroom, :baa :baa :baa