• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 108's

Simon Blythe

Zorg Guru (I)
Joined
Nov 29, 2016
Points
95
Location
South Birmingham
Im looking to get Jamie's ellipsiods therefore my 108's are for sale. They are staggered and have tyres that have done no more than 300 miles. In nice condition with no issues.

Open to sensible offers

image.webp
image.webp
 
Last edited:
If the wheels are in good nick mate, they're worth that without tyres IMHO.

Tony.
 
£100 a corner minimum
 
I'd hope the ones I'm doing up will be £300+ worth with part worn tyres.

Yours have to be £400 but obviously depends how quickly you need to move them on and who's looking for some.

I'll get the ball rolling with an offer of £300 for you anyway :) It will save me restoring mine and I can sell them on as is :) That's clearly cheeky but it will hopefully encourage others to put something better on the table for you.
 
I'd hope the ones I'm doing up will be £300+ worth with part worn tyres.

Yours have to be £400 but obviously depends how quickly you need to move them on and who's looking for some.

I'll get the ball rolling with an offer of £300 for you anyway :) It will save me restoring mine and I can sell them on as is :) That's clearly cheeky but it will hopefully encourage others to put something better on the table for you.

Thank you my good man
 
What tyres and sizes do you have on them? And are they 7.5 x 15 and 8.5 x 15? any kerbing? Thanks
 
Just on behalf of Simon they are 8j x 18 and 8.5j x18 rear

Tyres should be 225/40/18 and 255/35/18 also :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Z3I
i am looking for a good set ,they look good in the pics ,any chance of a pic of each wheel and any damage to any ,so i can then bid on them
 
might be interested in bidding, anyone got any sensible suggestions on a courier that would collect? 7 hour round trip to collect is the killer for me.
 
Back
Top