• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted 1.9 Wanted , preferably in East Anglia?

Bartholomewzman

Zorg Addict
Joined
Jan 18, 2019
Points
49
Location
Methwold, Norfolk
Model of Z
1.9 Roadster
I have flirted with buying a decent one for some time but really would like one with a a hardtop! Naturally not keen on rust, so if you have a good pre-2001 one for sale do let me know please, by PM.
 
Last edited:
I have flirted with buying a decent one for some time but really would like one with a a hardtop! Naturally not keen on rust, so if you have a good pre-2001 one for sale do let me know please.
Ò

Hi and welcome to the forum from me near Lincoln. It is not a good idea to post personal info (phone number) on an open forum. Best to delete it and ask for contact via PM.

Tony
 
Yeah have a pre , face lift model to go, pm me and will what's app pics over
, is 1.9 low compression, spare engine included
 
Afraid I'm not in your area, but I've just posted this for sale;
Happy to provide any other information you might want
Paul
 
Happily now sorted as found a 1.9 not too far away. Look forward to being a Member of the group.
Richard (ps: Now need a hardtop that I can afford!)
 
Back
Top