• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD 1.9 stainless steel de-cat Long Life exhaust

Morning Andy
Thanks for pic. but it does not mean anything to me as never been under the car. Mine is a 1.9 and the garage said that it is a one section system and would have to be cut for the new silencer to go on with a joint section.
Do you think that it would fit ok or will joing bits be required ?

regards

Geoff
 
Morning Andy
Had another thought if what you have is the complete system maybe I should put that all on as it is S/S and I don't think that my present one is ??
 
You need to bear in mind M.O.T. time Geoff. It should fail if the cat is missing where there should be one. Just had the same issue on an 04 Seat Leon Cupra Tdi.

Tony.
 
That's ok mate, just didn't want you to fall into the trap.

Tony.
 
That's ok mate, just didn't want you to fall into the trap.

Tony.


TRAP '?!?!?!,!,?

I feel victimised!

Mr T Tony, you'll be hearing from my lawyer, once he's finished his sweet corn!
DSC_2829.webp
 
Sorry mate, please don't.:):)

Tony.
 
I guess that's one in the plus column then mate?;):)

Tony.
 
So long as they don't grow up to Lawyers ............................... =))=))=))

Tony.
 
So that's the extra bit then Andy?:)

Tony.
 
Collected for me by my nephew and another good deal from spursfaninacoupe


Thanks Andy

Geoff
 
Individual parts being listed from this breaking thread

https://zroadster.org/threads/atlan...breaking-for-spares-all-parts-available.9526/

As title, photos tell the story, not sure how old it is, but makes a fairly loud, sporty note. Car being broken for parts.

I know someone ( @GazHyde ) just had a Long Life fitted for £360.

https://zroadster.org/threads/exhaust-change-time.9152/page-2#post-136004

So I've priced at HALF PRICE £180,

Ideally collection from Woking, Surrey.


Most exterior parts available - most panels are rusty, a few have dents

Most interior parts are available - beige leather seats and door cards

No mechanical - engine, gearbox, axle, steering, braking parts available though at this stage





All questions via PM please

£180









Tried to lay on top of the power flow to show the path it takes

View attachment 39035
Can cruise by next Thursday 29th early afternoon, so are you around? Keep in touch by mobie maybe better. Mine is ******** & I'm on SMS & Whats App when near a network. So let me know pls. Cheers
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Can cruise by next Thursday 29th early afternoon, so are you around? Keep in touch by mobie maybe better. Mine is 07801 569602 & I'm on SMS & Whats App when near a network. So let me know pls. Cheers


Simon, not a good idea to post your phone number on open forum mate. Best done in a PM.:)

Tony.
 
Back
Top