• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 1/8 Scale Snap-On Model Tool Box/Money Box

t-tony

The Legend
Deceased
Supporter
#ZedShed
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Points
226
Location
Torksey Lock,Lincoln, England
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I'm selling this item as it was a present from a mate for my 50th, birthday almost 11 years ago. It has not been out of it's box till tonight, I don't display it and think it would be better to let someone have it who would appreciate it more than I do. Would make a great Christmas present.
20171008_194514.webp
20171008_193946.webp
20171008_194002.webp
20171008_194216.webp
20171008_194240.webp
20171008_194253.webp
20171008_194317.webp

I'm asking £150 for it as it is in immaculate condition, in it's original box with all the original paperwork.

Tony.

ps. Please send me a PM if you're interested. It will be going on eBay next Sunday.
 
Does that include the tools Tony :whistle:.
 
I does include the tools within it Bryan, yes.:)

Tony.

ps. You use one of them to empty the money box:thumbsup:
Nice bit of kit, I'm sure somebody will Snap-on it up :D.
 
Always nice when someone try's to flog an unwanted Birthday Present......,:whistle:

A lot more use to me in the Z fund if I'm honest Mike, and I have resisted for 11 years. Only reason it came to light was because I was looking for something else!

Tony.
 
If I knew who your mate was, I would be on the phone right now telling him what you are up to....:whistle:

He could be reading this right now mate, and he would be fine with it.:) Every time I see him I try to convince him he needs a Z in his life.

Tony.
 
I'm selling this item as it was a present from a mate for my 50th, birthday almost 11 years ago. It has not been out of it's box till tonight, I don't display it and think it would be better to let someone have it who would appreciate it more than I do. Would make a great Christmas present.
View attachment 67069 View attachment 67075 View attachment 67074 View attachment 67073 View attachment 67072 View attachment 67071 View attachment 67070
I'm asking £150 for it as it is in immaculate condition, in it's original box with all the original paperwork.

Tony.

ps. Please send me a PM if you're interested. It will be going on eBay next Sunday.
Still under warranty Tony? ;);)
 
I guess so Niall, the original warranty registration card is there? :)

Tony.
 
Back
Top