seat mechanism

  1. S

    What is this part called?

    I replaced the bushings on the seats last weekend and noticed there is another part that is broken and needs a replacement, but I honestly have no idea what it is called or how to describe it (what can I say, I’m a physician, not a mechanic)… It is the plastic piece that the carrier slides into...