GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
I'll take one please @GazHyde can you let me know where to pay please? JIM
Click the link in the post above and it will take you to the store. I'll get it posted with the other orders from today!

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Got my new sticker the other day,thanks for the quick delivery.:)
You are very welcome, sorry for the delay in restocking them! Definitely won't run out any time soon.

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
I'm trying to process sticker orders as quickly as I can at the moment, but it's probably best to expect around 7 days from order for them to arrive.

Gaz

IJSK

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2i
Sorry, I should have asked whether the black or white type is best, and whether the red “z” is lost against the car paintwork?

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Sorry, I should have asked whether the black or white type is best, and whether the red “z” is lost against the car paintwork?
The white S will show up better on yours :thumbsup:

Stacey Aylmore

Plastering Stace
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Hi anybody know when the stickers are coming back into stock need some for my zed it’s looking bare :rally::rally: . Cheers

IJSK

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2i
Hi,

I paid for a sticker Order # 100000266
on 28 Jan 18 by Paypal but have heard and received nothing since. Also sent an email to GazHyde on 21 Mar 18 but no reply. It’s only £4 I know but....

Any suggestions as to what I should do next?

Many thanks.

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Zedless!
Sticker needed, I would like to order, but it looks like there's a problem. Spring is almost upon us, cars coming out to play, we need new stickers !:D:D:D

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
I paid for a sticker Order # 100000266
on 28 Jan 18 by Paypal but have heard and received nothing since. Also sent an email to GazHyde on 21 Mar 18 but no reply. It’s only £4 I know but....
Thought I was up to date with those that were ordered, but clearly not... totally my bad, let me have a look and see if I can find the order - or happy to reverse the paypal payment if you'd prefer.

Sorry chaps, life has been a little hectic for me recently so I've temporarily pulled the stickers from the store so this doesn't happen again until I can commit fully to everything!