F1 Zorg Fantasy GP 2020.

Fraser

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 140bhp
Looking close towards the top, could be an interesting year! :)
I've heard it was a good race but I havent had time to watch it yet. :(

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Looking close towards the top, could be an interesting year! :)
I've heard it was a good race but I havent had time to watch it yet. :(
Superb race mate, full of drama.

andyglym

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Race weekend peeps, get your predictions in. Good luck all :thumbsup:

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Oh well, to late to do my predictions again, game is locked.
Note to self, must try harder !

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
..... and middle .....

Tony.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Another well mixed up result eh?

Tony.

smiffy

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 pre-facelift in Montreal Blue
With all 3 of my team drivers and 4 of my team cars DNFing, I didn't stand a chance of scoring points. Didn't help in I forgot to do my predictions! Done mine for Russia now.

Bottas once again demonstrating he's not really a racer, just a fast driver in a fast car. While he occasionally demonstrates a little bit of racecraft, it is the car that gets him the points, but hey, we wouldn't want him challenging Lewis would we! Roll on budget caps.

As for the rolling restart, I've thought for ages that the technique is both excessively loaded in favour of the front runner, but also potentially dangerous when backing up the field at low speed, Sunday just proved it. IMO, they really need to change this to a proper rolling start behind the course car with a speed dictated by that.

As for Lewis' shirt, I think a one race ban is reasonable, he's won the drivers championship already so it won't hurt that or the manufacturers title. It's time we stopped all this shirts and kneeling rubbish and just got on with the sport. I wonder how many others now just turn the telly on for the formation lap and turn off before the podium?

andyglym

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
With all 3 of my team drivers and 4 of my team cars DNFing, I didn't stand a chance of scoring points. Didn't help in I forgot to do my predictions! Done mine for Russia now.

Bottas once again demonstrating he's not really a racer, just a fast driver in a fast car. While he occasionally demonstrates a little bit of racecraft, it is the car that gets him the points, but hey, we wouldn't want him challenging Lewis would we! Roll on budget caps.

As for the rolling restart, I've thought for ages that the technique is both excessively loaded in favour of the front runner, but also potentially dangerous when backing up the field at low speed, Sunday just proved it. IMO, they really need to change this to a proper rolling start behind the course car with a speed dictated by that.

As for Lewis' shirt, I think a one race ban is reasonable, he's won the drivers championship already so it won't hurt that or the manufacturers title. It's time we stopped all this shirts and kneeling rubbish and just got on with the sport. I wonder how many others now just turn the telly on for the formation lap and turn off before the podium?
Agreed on Bottas, a good Number 2, just doesn't have the killer instinct of a Hamilton or Verstappen. Agree with budget caps but the best will always rise to the top with each Team having a purple patch for a number of years. It's incumbent on the rest to catch up. F1 needs to learn from Sports Car racing for rolling starts.

I nearly spat my Guinness out when I saw his T-Shirt, not good in my view and I suspect the MB sponsors weren't happy about loss of visibility on the Podium. Sport and Politics don't match, in my view, by all means crack on with his highlighting of inequality in the World but that shirt just inflamed the issue, in my view.

As for kneeling, other than for the Fallen, not until Hell freezes over for me. Superb couple of races though, carnage and action packed

andyglym

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Don't forget your predictions for the Russian GP peeps. Qualy tomorrow. @Grumps you have no excuse as it's raining and you're sat in your caravan playing snap =))

andyglym

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Results are in. Close at the top with a Global low score.
Screenshot_20200927-141211_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200927-141129_Messenger.jpg

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Bit of an upside down result. Team MB shot Hamilton in the foot again (twice) and although it wouldn’t have changed the result Bottas should have have a 5 second time penalty because he did exactly the same as Ricciardo at turn 2. The stewards need to be consistent in their deliberations.

Tony.

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Disaster looks like i failed to save my predictions. would have been crap anyway think like Ferrari need to look to next year for a win