• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Not avail anymore, Z4 rims with tyres, style 72

ppavuk

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4
DSC_1627.JPG

for sale these rims, BMW M3 e46, was an option for Z4, check on realoem.com . Rim Diameter: 18" Front Rim Width: 8J, Rear Rim Width: 8.5J, Front Offset: 47, Rear Offset: 50, Stud Pattern: 5 x 120, Front Part Number: 36112229145, Rear Part Number: 36112229155.

these are in very good condition, few minor kerb marks, which I've already addressed, not visible from 3 feet distance. rims are structurally good, no welding, no cracks. Matching tyres Kumho ecsta ps71 on all 4, done on them about 2-3k miles, plenty of life on them.

Collection from CV7 area.

Only selling as upgrading to 108's - due to collect them from refurb next Monday.

Bought the rims alone for £450 two years back, they where fully refurbished by then.

£550 or best offer.

No silly offers please. Buyer pays postage if not a collection.

ppavuk

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4
dunno how to delete the post, however decided to keep the alloys for winter season. don't want to salt the new split-rims.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
A wise idea, I kept my originals for winter use too. If you click on "Thread tools" on your first post (top right corner) you can edit the thread title.

Tony.

ppavuk

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4
A wise idea, I kept my originals for winter use too. If you click on "Thread tools" on your first post (top right corner) you can edit the thread title.

Tony.
thank you, mate. for some reason on thread tools it only offer me to modify header, which i did. feel fre to delete if you an moderator.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
No, I'm not a mod but if you PM Gaz Hyde he'll do it for you I'm sure.

Tony.

Last edited: