Z3GT: New addition to the rebody kit market.

DaveP

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 Kobra rebody (see pic)
Anyone wanting to get the latest pics from the Kitcar rebody of Z3 market please see a few pics of the new model.

It’s NOT an Aston M Zagato ...

These are a couple just been built as the model is very new and these are customer cars. The coupe is much more like the car that influenced the creation of the kit whilst there is a rag top version which I like how the builder has kept very simple at this stage. It would benefit from a less Z3 interior in my view (as would my own car actually) but that is a project in the future for the new owner if it goes up for sale. With the world as it is I am glad this little industry still has customers and suppliers. Not to everyone’s taste but shows what you can do if you want a second Z in your garage with a twist.

Dave

3B980A96-C516-4BD6-BCCD-246FC394A993.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
I like that Coupe. Very Aston 😍

Bazza

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Coupe for me please 👌

Althulas

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
M Roadster
I like the coupe, also not so sure about the lip on the arches. I wish kit car makers would do something about the door. It could be smaller and reprofiled with a added B pillar from the roof, just something to get rid of the last Zed lines but have to say the coupe kit does a good job overall and does catch the eye.

Pingu

Zorg Guru (III)
3rd Party Trader
I like the coupe, also not so sure about the lip on the arches. I wish kit car makers would do something about the door. It could be smaller and reprofiled with a added B pillar from the roof, just something to get rid of the last Zed lines but have to say the coupe kit does a good job overall and does catch the eye.
It's all about not touching the monocoque. If you cut and modify the body, you need an IVA.