Welcome ge45ton!

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
A Big HELLO and welcome to a new EAC Member, ge45ton! Joined 1st March 2013 :-h

How about some pics to show us your Pride & Joy :coolsteer)

Keep your eye on the forum for any cruises coming up, there is a Meet at Duxford on 5th May, a cruise to Rockingham Castle in June and a meet at Silverstone, called Zedfest, with a lap round the track, this is the weekend of July 26th to 28th of which the Organisers at Silverstone and the Hotels have been arranged with a special codes & prices for Forum members.
Also look out for impromptu cruises arranged at the last minute, when news of a Sunny Top Down day appears! :( :coolsteer)

Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Mike & Sandy and The East Anglian Crew. :-bd

Macca

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.5l Msport
badman gee said:
Welcome Keith

Glad your on here.
I take it you know Keith then Mark? It's a welcome from me to. Let's see the pics then... :D

B

badman gee

Yes, he's a telecom engineer.

Top draw guy, I want him involved with the eac.

Macca

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.5l Msport
Does he own his own railway locomotive then Mark... ;)

ge45ton

Zorg Legend
East Anglian Crew
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Hello everyone and thank you, yes I know Mark from work but I'm based more around Cambridge. Not sure if I should admit this but I do have a garden railway although it is quite small, not the sort of thing you could ride on.. The Z3 is an M44 from 1997 with about 72k on it, a previous owner fitted it out with green leather seats and inserts but otherwise its stock (complete with pepperpots). I try to use it most weekends and summer evenings so it does get dirty and wet (sorry Mark :D ), but I try to keep it looking nice as well as doing as many of the easier mechanical bits myself (just changed the rear shocks and mounts).
I'll try and get over to Duxford if I get chance, it'll be nice to meet everyone.

cheers
Keith

Attachments

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Welcome ge45ton from an ex-telecom engineer :-h . Nice looking Zed you have there :) don't worry about it getting dirty and wet, thats because you are using it ;).
I have the same problem - the lanes around here are all muddy :(

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
Welcome ;)

Love a zed with retro pepper pots... I want some!

ge45ton

Zorg Legend
East Anglian Crew
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Thanks for the replies and comments everyone, I particularly wanted the pepperpots for a more retro look (cheaper tyres too lol). Claybar is at the ready and waiting for a warm day or three, haven't used one before so any advice would be welcome, I usually just stick with a sponge and leather, sorry! I've also got the roof to clean and colour once the decorating is finished #:-s

cheers

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Would be good if you could make it to Duxford, just add a post on the Duxford thread if you are able to make it. :)

Your Zed looks great, Keith, very shiney, what colour green is it?

Mike & Sandy

B

badman gee

ge45ton said:
Thanks for the replies and comments everyone, I particularly wanted the pepperpots for a more retro look (cheaper tyres too lol). Claybar is at the ready and waiting for a warm day or three, haven't used one before so any advice would be welcome, I usually just stick with a sponge and leather, sorry! I've also got the roof to clean and colour once the decorating is finished #:-s

cheers
I will send you some info Keith regarding the clay bar.

Mark

micklaw

Zorg Legend
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
1.8 roadster
hi keith and welcome
be good to see you at duxford and you would be more than welcome at the rockingham cruise :coolsteer)
cheers mick & caroline

Jamezee

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 sport, Z4 Coupe 3.0Si, E38 728i Oxford green and beige interior
Greetings from up north :D :-h

ge45ton

Zorg Legend
East Anglian Crew
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
thanks,
had an excellent long weekend up north last september, all around Hexham and then up through Keilder. There are some fantastic roads around there... :D

ric19

Zorg Addict
Are you BT ? If so snap..work in command centre in Sheffield

Rich

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2