Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z3M and Z4 (e89)
Michelin Pilot Sport 4 on the M for me every time. Tried a few different ones over the years but these have been the best for me. Interesting what @swamper says about the pressures, I too find the rears dont grip/ride so well at the correct pressures so run them a bit lower and makes all the difference, maybe its the B8s that cause it?

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
z3m
Michelin Pilot Sport 4 on the M for me every time. Tried a few different ones over the years but these have been the best for me. Interesting what @swamper says about the pressures, I too find the rears dont grip/ride so well at the correct pressures so run them a bit lower and makes all the difference, maybe its the B8s that cause it?
Hmm it does seem like the B8s are the common link in the rears feeling a bit wayward

Scooblitz

Zorg Addict
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Tyreleader.co.uk has excellent selection and can send avon tyres to your local garage to be fitted. Prices and selection are best I've seen also.

petecossie

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 M Coupe
Tyreleader.co.uk has excellent selection and can send avon tyres to your local garage to be fitted. Prices and selection are best I've seen also.
Funnily enough last night I was looking at my usual tyre website Camskill, used them for years. Unfortunately they don’t do the Falken 510 tyres I wanted in the sizes I require.
Tyreleader came up as an alternative with the sizes I wanted, so may give them a try in the New Year. Very impressed with layout of the site plus gave a list of fitting depots in your area.