Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katita

Dedicated Member
Hi there,

lovely pictures. But just to far away for one day.

Best wishes Kati

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Bit of a trek but sod it - after this year I'm signing up to everything !!!

Yes please !!
You are added, look forward to seeing you again

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
We will probably come down the day before and stay over - any hotel recommendations or start/finish locations would be great please Niall.

Thanks Lee
Hi Lee, I will confirm the start point in January, and source options for accommodation, our usual place may not be big enough now as they built a BK on it....Inconsiderate sods :whistle:

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
I will need to try get time off work sometime to try and attend this run always kinda fancied it as its part of the country never been to.

Stephen.

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Zedless!
Hope this goes ahead for you guys next year, let's hope we're back to something like normality by then. Not for me though as I'm wanting to hibernate by October ! I hate winter.

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
I will need to try get time off work sometime to try and attend this run always kinda fancied it as its part of the country never been to.

Stephen.
Would be great to see you both Steve. :thumbsup:

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)

Gremlin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
View attachment 162253

Well 2020 has been a bit of a wash out for many of us. Unhappily we had to cancel this run in 2020 which was a shame.

Sunday 7th November 2021
Sooooo. Here's hoping for 2021------This may cheer a few up even if it is a year away.

So plenty of notice again for this one, but please just have a proper think if you really want to come before you put your name down.

It will be as previous years a relatively short day of gentle, low speed cruising enjoying the beautiful autumn scenery, and it's a mostly new route with a few old favorites still there. (In truth I've changes the directions and added a few switchbacks hoping nobody notices, well the FOD isn't a particularly big place :whistle:=)))
(disclaimer: I do not guarantee the quality of the Autumnal display or the weather ;) )

20 cars will be the maximum due to parking issues, the Forest can be busy this time of year (so first come first served)
I will be offering full satnav routes and written / pictorial directions as in previous years.

There won't be organised groups and group leaders, everyone will be expected to following the route info for the day, this allows for unscheduled stops for photographs etc and for each car to set its own pace, plenty of time will be allocated at each stop for people to catch up and regroup.

Please note, if you put your name down it's your responsibility to keep an eye on this thread to keep yourself updated..

The meeting point will be different to previous years as someone went and built a Burger King on our car park.
I will post more info during 2021 but don't expect much before next summer.

Here's hoping we can get together a bit more in 2021 :thumbsup:

Hope you decide to come
Cheers
Niall & Ali

Attendees:

1. @Nodzed & Ali
2. @mwpe
3. @Mint & @Mrs Mint
4. @mid life crisis & Ann
5. @Jjim & Alicia
6. @Davester2.2sport & Diane
7. @TaffDaddy & Nicola
8. @Synclare
9. @andyglym
10. @PHILIP BAXTER
11. @bertiejaffa
12. @Robtp10
13. @pgunter
14. @RickyBobby
15. Reserved
16. Reserved

Gremlin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
View attachment 162253

Well 2020 has been a bit of a wash out for many of us. Unhappily we had to cancel this run in 2020 which was a shame.

Sunday 7th November 2021
Sooooo. Here's hoping for 2021------This may cheer a few up even if it is a year away.

So plenty of notice again for this one, but please just have a proper think if you really want to come before you put your name down.

It will be as previous years a relatively short day of gentle, low speed cruising enjoying the beautiful autumn scenery, and it's a mostly new route with a few old favorites still there. (In truth I've changes the directions and added a few switchbacks hoping nobody notices, well the FOD isn't a particularly big place :whistle:=)))
(disclaimer: I do not guarantee the quality of the Autumnal display or the weather ;) )

20 cars will be the maximum due to parking issues, the Forest can be busy this time of year (so first come first served)
I will be offering full satnav routes and written / pictorial directions as in previous years.

There won't be organised groups and group leaders, everyone will be expected to following the route info for the day, this allows for unscheduled stops for photographs etc and for each car to set its own pace, plenty of time will be allocated at each stop for people to catch up and regroup.

Please note, if you put your name down it's your responsibility to keep an eye on this thread to keep yourself updated..

The meeting point will be different to previous years as someone went and built a Burger King on our car park.
I will post more info during 2021 but don't expect much before next summer.

Here's hoping we can get together a bit more in 2021 :thumbsup:

Hope you decide to come
Cheers
Niall & Ali

Attendees:

1. @Nodzed & Ali
2. @mwpe
3. @Mint & @Mrs Mint
4. @mid life crisis & Ann
5. @Jjim & Alicia
6. @Davester2.2sport & Diane
7. @TaffDaddy & Nicola