Event Simply BMW 19th July 2020 (The Vanity that isn't Vanity show at Beaulieu).

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!
So, after the disappointing news that there is no VanityBMW 2020, Beaulieu motor museum has seen an oportunity and taken it by hosting a replacement show themselves.

I'm happy to make arrangements for our (award winning:)) stand. I'll also host the annual camp/BBQ the previous evening too.

Link for show and tickets:
https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-bmw/

The date is confirmed as Sunday 19th July 2019 and is being held at Beaulieu Motor Museum in the New Forest. Tickets are to be purchased individually directly from the Beaulieu website (link above) and the stand passes will be sent to me to distribute.

This is a static family friendly show that will attract BMWs from all over the country.

Entry in to the show also grants access to all the on site attractions including the Motor Museum, Top Gear exhibition, the monorail and the palace house gardens.

As with previous events I'll speak to Staff at The Bold Forester and get us permission to use their car park as a meeting point ready to move on to Beaulieu together.

As a club we can access Beaulieu from 0900hrs but getting in has been a slow process in previous years so if we aim for before 0900hrs we will give ourselves time to organise.

I propose we meet at The Bold Forester car park at about 0815hrs to leave for 0845hrs allowing us to arrive a shade early.

Address: The Bold Forester, Beaulieu Road, Marchwood, SO45 4UQ.
IMG_1034.JPG

Again I will be organising the now annual pre Event BBQ and camping on 18th July 2020 for you adventurous souls! A separate thread will be run but this has become as much a part of the experience for some of us as the main event and really makes a weekend of it.

Last edited:

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!
Last edited:

Keet

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E89 20i M Sport
Tickets not bought yet, but we'll be there :thumbsup:

Medskipper

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3M & Z3 1.9.
Yes interested! Let us know the details?
Barry

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Yep us two as well. Is there camping too :whistle:

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Oh yeah:thumbsup: we got to have the damp night on a slowly deflating bad listening to strangers snoring!

truth be told the evening before is my favourite part.
Who was that then? :rolleyes:=))

Cornel Lazar

so, after the disappointing news that there is no VanityBMW 2020, Beaulieu motor museum has seen an oportunity and taken it by hosting a replacement show themselves.

I'm happy to make arrangements for our (award winning:)) stand if we have enough interest. I'll also host the annual camp/BBQ the previous evening too if people want that too?

Any interest?

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-bmw/
Hi Mac,
As per FB group - count us in. Amazing you’re organising this. I’ll get my tickets these days.

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!
Hi Mac,
As per FB group - count us in. Amazing you’re organising this. I’ll get my tickets these days.
Good man. I'll put full details on as I finalise them but previous years have involved us meeting up about 2 miles from Beaulieu and driving in convoy through the gate. 50 of us looked amazing!

Tearoom

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Yes ..... yes ...... yes .... yes as Meg Ryan would say

Count Debbie and I in for this and the camping.
It is the first weekend of the school holidays, so we'll stay on and turn it into a mini holiday
Though we'll probably spend the extra nights in a hotel, we can't get up to much in a tent at our age. lol