Next EAC meet ideas

MrsZ3Cade

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Hi all,

It seems a long time ago that the Z's were out together! What was everyone's thoughts on when and where to meet for our first jaunt of the year?

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
Don't mind where we meet or go , it's always fun with the EAC , wouldn't mind doing Sandy's and Mike's North Norfolk Coast Cruise again sometime this year if anyone's up for it , you know us if we're free we will be their , ;)

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Yes, that's a good idea, Shelly, we can vary the route a little and go either Sunday in June or 3rd August haven't looked at any other dates. Mike & I can't do from 4th to 19th July as on hols then, but if those weekends are better, please don't worry about us, but as you all know we would rather be able to come! We have Silverstone on 25th, 26th & 27th July.
Any other ideas?
Sandy

Last edited:

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
;)Yeah we're on our hols nearly same dates as Mike and Sandy in July , but same goes for us if those dates are better for everyone else please go ahead , but like Sandy said don't worry about us , I will look at the calendar later to see what dates are good for us , hopefully we can all make a Sunday in June , looking forward to it already :)
Hopefully we can fit a few ( lots more lol) meets in before this :)

Last edited:

MrsZ3Cade

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
We've got a holiday booked on the last 2 weeks of June so those are out for us. But perhaps we could arrange something early June...something along the lines of the "Hurley Burghley" run mixed with the Rutland cruise?

reddyzeddygo

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 1.9i
...... We have Silverstone on 25th, 26th & 27th July.
Well guys & gals, as we've done the Silverstone weekend 3 years running now ( 2011 non-Zed related, 2012 Zedfest with parade lap, 2013 'Zedfest' with 'aborted' parade lap) me & Karen are feeling we'd like a change this year. We fancy doing something new instead, for example, perhaps one of the 'Goodwood' weekends, which we've not been to yet.

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
That's a good idea Shaun , got any dates in mind ;)

B

badman gee

Well guys & gals, as we've done the Silverstone weekend 3 years running now ( 2011 non-Zed related, 2012 Zedfest with parade lap, 2013 'Zedfest' with 'aborted' parade lap) me & Karen are feeling we'd like a change this year. We fancy doing something new instead, for example, perhaps one of the 'Goodwood' weekends, which we've not been to yet.
Good idea but I've decided to go to silverstone with my nephew again.

Last edited by a moderator:

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Thinking about what you have just said, Shaun, I think perhaps you are right. The Zed community in general, ought to find a venue that values it's attendance more than Silverstone appears to. Considering the number of Zeds that turn up at Silverstone, we get very little thought from the organisers, perhaps we need to find an independent venue that pays more attention to us. After all 200 plus Zeds represents a lot of income. We should not be jammed in some muddy field, the Ferraris aren't and I'm sure they don't pay any more than us.

Perhaps if we get in touch with Goodwood, they might a suitable slot for us!! or maybe even Brooklands.

Mike & Sandy

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
Will probably go to the Duxford car show this year. Always enjoy it plus there's lots of space for us all and old whistler ;)

B

badman gee

I will be arranging something different when I have the time.

It will be nice to try something new.

Mark

pete59

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
we are not dping silverstone again,but Goodwood sounds ace,or anything?

Macca

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.5l Msport
Funny, Mary and myself was talking about this the other week and thought it would be good to go to Goodwood instead of Silverstone. So we are well up for a trip to Goodwood. I think things need to be booked soon as it gets full very quickly.

B

badman gee

Funny, Mary and myself was talking about this the other week and thought it would be good to go to Goodwood instead of Silverstone. So we are well up for a trip to Goodwood. I think things need to be booked soon as it gets full very quickly.
26th to the 29th june

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
We'll be returning from our road trip to Andorra, so we won't make it either:(

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter