SimonT

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
z3
Hi all,
Thought it was about time I did this.
So I blame lock down, there I was, totally bored and flicking through the internet as you do. Being of a certain age " auto trader " is one of the go to time fillers, and there it was, 2.8 Z3, 84,000 miles, one owner for 22 years, wide body, in silver and bl##dy clean. So a quick, 100 mile drive along the coast and, after a quick look over, I just paid them what they asked, it really was that clean. Then the drive home, having never driven one I was blown away. So quick and grips like the you know what to a blanket, totally hooked. Well that's it from me, thanks for the add and sorry for the ramble. Oh, by the way I am in 1066 country and since acquiring KTC I haven't seen one other Z, am guessing there must be some here somewhere!.
Si
Si.Z3 2.jpgZ3.jpg

Keet

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E89 20i M Sport
Hello and welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hi and welcome from me near Lincoln. Sorry, history never was my strong subject.;) Guessing at Hastings?

Tony.

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
:welcome: to the forum, my M came from down your way so that's one less ;);)

Bonzeau

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 litre Roadster
Hi and :welcome: Can't beat a 2.8 pre facelift. She looks in good nick! Any more info about her?

:drinks:

Bonzo.

Beamer1

Hi. My wife is a Cardiffian and we lived and worked there for years, know it well. Pity we can't visit at the moment but may meet up sometime..