mot boost for z4!

california123

Dedicated Member
Guys i just checked the local mot site in Belfast, and to my relief iv got a further six months exstention.This brings it to late october 2021 until it needs mot. It has only done a little over 1,000 miles since it was actually last motd,but i still have the traction lights to deal with!relief!

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
6 months to sort out the traction control lights, bonus:thumbsup:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Some good news for you there. Pressure is off a bit.

Tony.

california123

Dedicated Member
Hello Dave is that your z3 in the picture.If so was it retrimmed in that lovely cream colour,or is it stock?You might know im thinking of going back to a z3,wide body,inline 6?

california123

Dedicated Member
Yes Tony it was a suprise,in Belfast the mot centre had to replace all the car lifts as the s one s they had where faulty.So with the virus, and this i think that exsplains the exstentions to mot.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Hello Dave is that your z3 in the picture. If so was it retrimmed in that lovely cream colour, or is it stock? You might know I'm thinking of going back to a z3,wide body, inline 6?
Hi, yes, both are mine, a 2.2 and a 3.0, both Sport models with Lotus White interior, both stock. Here's a better picture of the 2.2...
IMG_007 (Copy).JPG

Last edited:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Thought it was Aging blue and Lotus white mate. . . . . :whistle:;)

Tony.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Did you open the red wine a bit early today Dave?=))

Tony.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport

california123

Dedicated Member
lovely car, and the cream leather looks stunning, it appears to have cream leather around the roll bars.Im all about having a bright coloured interior,but when i think of my grim black interior on my z4 im jealous.One of the nicest interiors on a z3 iv ever seen like yours of course is for sale in n,ireland at the moment.the car is yellow,and has this stunning burnt orange interior..I would have bought it, but its not the six cylinder version wide body.Anyone looking a z3 1.9 should look at this stunning car.Type in used cars n,ireland, in google if you want to see it?I would like to know your thoughts on it,i think it has only in the 60 ,000 mile region.