Luxury Florida Villa.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Shirl has been telling me lately about some knowalls on the Florida forums saying that villa owners are ripping people off with their vacation rental rates.
One in particular said she found a "Luxury" detached villa with a lake view for only £300 per week,

and, while we were out the other day we think we may have found it.

Screenshot_20211124-162536_Gallery.jpg

A little later we were leaving a local "Wendy's" at sunset.
20211124_175323.jpg

We got a Ford Explorer, it's nice.
Think I'll bring it home!

Tony.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Thank you Mike, nearly as much planning went into having some lodgers at the Shed as getting over here. Airport at both ends were surprisingly easy to navigate. Hoping it is going to warm up some by next week. It's been mainly high 60s to low 70s but they say a 10 deg. rise is coming which would be welcome.

Tony.

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Glad you two are having a good time, enjoy the weather we are approaching zero and heavy winds on the way.

Toby

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Yeah, they are good Tony, had one the other year, virtually new too. Funnily I said the same thing :cool:

Nice to see the other side of your gaff :thumbsup:

2DunnsZ3

Zorg Guru (I)
American Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 5 speed roadster
Hey Tony, See you are back in the states! Welcome and hope all is well. Havent been on here for a good while for multiple reasons that I wont bore you with. Looking at the Profile picture that comes up when you reply, did you trade or add a new z4? I actually bid on an 03 Red with Tan top and interior, 3.0 6 speed yesterday but it ended up way out of my range. not that anything is wrong with my Z3 but Im itching for a change.

DomiMik

Zorg Guru (II)
German Zeds
Shirl has been telling me lately about some knowalls on the Florida forums saying that villa owners are ripping people off with their vacation rental rates.
One in particular said she found a "Luxury" detached villa with a lake view for only £300 per week,

and, while we were out the other day we think we may have found it.

View attachment 206267
So that's what they mean when they say "the harmonious landscape integration was achieved through well-thought-out use of local, natural materials"... :oops:

OhioZ4

Zorg Legend
American Zeds
Model of Z
E85 2.5i Sport
If that shack was in California , its about a 2 grand a day rental.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hi there and thank you, yes it’s good to be back here. Just wish it was a little warmer though ;) I did get an E89 Z4 after a chance comment one day in the summer. Absolutely love it too. 10 years old with only 32,000 miles.
I had my Z3 and E85 Z4 both for 6 years and my Mazda before those for the same length of time. I get that “itchy” feeling too.=))

Tony.

2DunnsZ3

Zorg Guru (I)
American Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 5 speed roadster
can you tell alot of difference between the two z4's. I actually have not driven any Z4 but I really liked that red and Tan 6 speed> Hope it warms up for you buddy

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Try to get a drive of a Z4 if you can. A very different car from aZ3. It’s quite cool here this morning, I had to put a jumper on.

Tony.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Our neighbours from home in the UK 2 houses up the street are coming over soon. They have family in Hudson.

Tony.

2DunnsZ3

Zorg Guru (I)
American Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 5 speed roadster
hudson is a great area about 40 minutes north of me. what would you say Tony ,is the biggest difference in the 3 vs the 4