Indoor Car Cover - looking for recommendations please?

Michael Burridge

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
Model of Z
Hi All - apologies if this has been asked before - I couldn't find anything.

I'm looking for an indoor cover to protect my Z3 when it's tucked up in the garage. soft and breathable is good - and tailored with pockets for the wing mirrors preferable. Anyone have any experience / recommendations please?

vetinari

Hi All - apologies if this has been asked before - I couldn't find anything.

I'm looking for an indoor cover to protect my Z3 when it's tucked up in the garage. soft and breathable is good - and tailored with pockets for the wing mirrors preferable. Anyone have any experience / recommendations please?
Hi
I have a German " Auto Pyjama "indoor cover , which my kids gave me as a Christmas present some years ago . I have used on several cars including : Rover sedans , XKE jaguar , Jensen Interceptor . Fiat 124S and now my 2001 Z3 convertible . It fits them all thanks to its generous size ,ingenious gussets and elasticated edges at the ends . It is made from heavy cotton hard wearing on the outside and very soft inside . There is a full sized zippered door , so it's easy to access the interior on the driver side . It has no mirror pockets , but the generous cut covers the mirrors with no problems. The cover rolls up for storage in its own kit bag .
I recommend this cover , the price shipped to Canada was not unreasonable for such a high quality cover

Michael Burridge

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
Model of Z
Thank you @vetinari - that sounds good so I’ll take a look. I did actually order a cover the other day after extensive research but then got a message back that it was out of stock so back to square 1. This is really helpful, thanks 🙏🏻

DrWong

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
3.0i
If you're after a budget solution, the Halfords All Seasons Cover in XS size fits my Z3 perfectly and only £55. Waterproof and breathable, elasticated front and back. The inside isn't flock or fur-lined but is soft and won't scratch paint. No mirror pockets.

Halfords All Seasons Car Cover XS | Halfords UK