Hello

Rhysmalone

Hello all, my names Rhys and I’ve recently purchased a 1999 BMW Z3 1.9, I love it! I’ve just got it MOT’d and it’s failed on a few things and I’m after some advice if someone could help? Thanks

Rhysmalone

Ah brilliant! I’ve been going through the paperwork and the work to get it to pass the MOT is a lot more the what I paid for it, looking for suggestions really, does anyone need a parts car on here?

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
:welcome:

Bampz

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Hi and:welcome:from Pembrokeshire ,
If you put a list of the failed items up some members will be able to advise on repairs and there are a couple of guys that break zeds for parts , good luck

Keet

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E89 20i M Sport
Hello and welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Hi and :welcome: from me too in Stafford. Post up your problems and advice will follow...:thumbsup:

Rhysmalone

Hi and :welcome: from me too in Stafford. Post up your problems and advice will follow...:thumbsup:
Thanks mate! Well my Z3 failed the MOT on a fair few bits but one part I’m finding difficult to come up with a solution - both headlight adjusters don’t work so I wandered if anyone knew if you could get repair kits for them? Or is the an ebay job?

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Thanks mate! Well my Z3 failed the MOT on a fair few bits but one part I’m finding difficult to come up with a solution - both headlight adjusters don’t work so I wandered if anyone knew if you could get repair kits for them? Or is the an ebay job?
There's a couple of chaps who break Zeds on here. @spurs fan in a coupe and @Synclare, they may be able to help with spares.
Now I've tagged them they'll be along later.

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
Hi and welcome from me in Scotland :welcome:.
As others have said post up a list of the failures then we can get an idea how to help you out.
Stephen.

Mazza

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 1.9 M44 Roadster Z3 2.8 Project
Hi and welcome to the forum from Bognor Regis. :welcome:

Post the MOT failure notice and see what fixes people come up with to help you out. :thumbsup:

Don't be put off , by an MOT failure.....