Front badge.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I had to replace my front badge yesterday, you can't call it a bonnet badge cos it's on the front bumper. It's been on about 3 years, after market black and silver carbon one. It had got damp between the layers I think.

20200827_115511.jpg
20200827_115529.jpg

Tony.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Got mine here Pete.

They're 74mm and the rear is 82mm , just opposite way round size wise from the Z3.

I think mine had it's lifespan shortened when I polished the tow-ball on that X-Trail a couple of years ago :eek:

Tony.

Toby

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
I think mine had it's lifespan shortened when I polished the tow-ball on that X-Trail a couple of years ago :eek:

Tony.

:D - nicely worded Tony

mrscalex

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Whilst the genuine boot/bonnet badges are a stinky price - £40 ? The wheel centres are much more reasonable. I just paid £40 for a full set.

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
My carbon ones also seem to go a brown colour after a year or so. Currently have red and black one on and the front one needs replacing again :banghead: as it's got some weird white marks on it. I'm struggling to find aftermarket badges atm, there are usually loads on eBay but all I'm seeing are the wrap ones you stick over the current badge.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Like so many things mate, they're in short supply.

Tony.

Oddly Godly

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
z3 2.8
The top part of my front badge fell off. It was a cheap ebay one in black and white. Mine was 82mm the same size as the boot badge. The badges on the side of my bonnet are 82mm as well. There seems to be a difference between the sizes of badges on some models, many have a slightly smaller boot badge

ktnez99

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8L
Whilst the genuine boot/bonnet badges are a stinky price - £40 ? The wheel centres are much more reasonable. I just paid £40 for a full set.
I had new all around my Z and the front and boot badges were about £25 each direct from BMW. The previous ones lasted 20 years. I’d think of buying from BMW, IMO.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I had new all around my Z and the front and boot badges were about £25 each direct from BMW. The previous ones lasted 20 years. I’d think of buying from BMW, IMO.
I might if I wanted blue and white ones:whistle:

Tony.