Fitting angel eyes

Eddie Zedder

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.0
@Eddie Zedder not a problem.
I have 10 standard white kits in stock, 3 are now allocated. I’ll send you guys links to buy them on a first come first serve basis.
If they are popular I’ll order an extra batch
Thanks Martin :thumbsup:

Martin Sullivan

www.ZEDonist.com - ZED Parts
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3.0 Roadster
Hi @g8jka

Geerge are not manufacturers. As far as I am aware Geerge do not make any parts. Typically they do not supply the wiring loom with their products either.

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
Hi @g8jka

Geerge are not manufacturers. As far as I am aware Geerge do not make any parts. Typically they do not supply the wiring loom with their products either.
Is that the wiring loom with relay to allow the angel eyes to come on with the interior lights? I've been looking at these for a while and the ones sold by Geerge seem to be the best quality, have you found better ones? They also sell a set which can turn amber with the indicator lights which I've been tempted with.

Martin Sullivan

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3.0 Roadster
Is that the wiring loom with relay to allow the angel eyes to come on with the interior lights? I've been looking at these for a while and the ones sold by Geerge seem to be the best quality, have you found better ones? They also sell a set which can turn amber with the indicator lights which I've been tempted with.
the wiring loom I have is very good. Better than I was expecting if I’m totally honest. It does include the relay and can be wired to come on with the interior lights etc.
I also have a set of flashing yellow angel eyes. I’m hoping to get them installed tonight in one headlight for demo purposes.

if you drop me a PM with your mobile number I can send you a few videos etc so you can see it all for yourself?

Martin Sullivan

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3.0 Roadster
Those angel eyes look awesome!
It's so annoying how unreasonably strict german road safety regulations are, no chance of installing these without taking the risk of being pulled over by the police :rolleyes:
It would be very easy to install an auxiliary switch near the drivers knees. You can then use this switch to turn the angel eyes on when you’re in a legal position to do so, such as a car meet or track?

Just a thought.

DomiMik

Zorg Guru (II)
German Zeds
Thanks for the idea Martin, unfortunately it's not that simple over here. Actually, only by disassembling the headlights (for example in order to repair something) they are no more street legal, not to mention installing some after market features. I don't want to dramatize things, most likely you can drive around like that without anyone noticing it. But if someone does, it could end badly...

Martin Sullivan

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3.0 Roadster
Hi all

I have 7 sets of white angel eyes which are ready to be sent out.
They’re priced at £79.00 each including postage.

If you would like a set please send me a PM.
So far Lee, Dino D and Eddie Zedder have them reserved.

I’ll put a more detailed advert in the for sale section of the forum later

Last edited:

Lee

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
Nice Lee! Have you got a photo a bit further back showing the whole front?

I look forward to seeing the lights installed 😁
Once I get a few spare hours I’ll pull my headlights and get them in. Good opportunity to pull the old LED rings out.

I only have a photo Paul took yesterday so nothing great. They need to go back for repaint, the base coat has reacted.
EEB4F39E-E3E5-413F-977A-837811ADC01C.jpeg

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
M Coupe 3.2 S50
I have 10 standard white kits in stock, 3 are now allocated. I’ll send you guys links to buy them on a first come first serve basis.
If they are popular I’ll order an extra batch
Hey we have been communicating on ebay. As you know, I have the xenon conversion in my headlamps - if the halo would fit around the outside of this lamp then I think I'll be in for a set - if not, then probably have to pass as don't think one per side will really look right...

Thoughts?

IMG_7827.jpg

49578871847_27986c9ce0_b.jpg

Attachments

Martin Sullivan

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3.0 Roadster
Good morning

If I’m honest I don’t think the angel eyes will work around the xenon lamp. There’s nothing to fix to and if we did get it installed you’d see all the fixing points which would look untidy.

The only real option is to install one on each side behind the frosted lens. Having 1 angel eye per light isn’t very BMW - as you said 👍

Reactions: Lee