Entertainment system

Hi all,

I have the box standard radio and cd player with my Z4 ... I want to change this so I am able to have blue tooth etc. I have no idea where or how to get a new dashboard/cover to fit a new entertainment system in... can people give recommendations on an entertainment system and where to get the face of the dashboard from please!

Thank you!!

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I run Bluetooth through my standard (2003) Z4 head unit. I currently stream a Dallas radio station, yes they’re 6 hours behind us but the music is the same. Does your car have an Aux. port under the dash?

Tony.

oooo i have no idea!! its a 2004 so i don't think so... ive used the radio frequency before with a device... just would like to upgrade it, but then could take the value away... where would the aux port be if it did? somewhere obvious under the dash?

ktnez99

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8L
I don’t know as have a Z3 but I’m guessing somewhere under the steering column...

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Last edited:

ppavuk

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4
If yo want a decent BT for your phone get one of jabra speakers, which clips to sunvisor. I've tried different setups, but this jabra thing is only thing which allows to be on phone with roof off.