#ZedShed Davesters crusty Sport Refresh

Lee

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
It’s nice having lots of zeds over but the problem with it is the more zeds the less work gets done. Turns into a right mother’s meeting. =))

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
It’s nice having lots of zeds over but the problem with it is the more zeds the less work gets done. Turns into a right mother’s meeting. =))
Errrrm. I couldn’t comment.=))

Tony.

Lee

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
That Z3 looks completely different underneath now, great job :thumbsup:, you should all be proud.
What’s on for next weekend.??

Roy.;)
We just took Bazza’s Zed in. I’ll do his thread later once I sit down.

Davester2.2sport

Zorg Addict
Supporter
#ZedShed
Just like to say a massive massive thanks to @Lee at the #Zedshed without him and @GazHyde I probably wouldn't have a zed in the future.. in the last year they have totally transformed my car ... it's gone from being CRUSTY to TASTY in 12 months... it's a credit to their expertise that my car is what it is today... Thanks Lads..
Also a special thanks to @Nodzed for the trip up to basingstoke.. great to catch up again mate..

Also met another couple of members in @Bazza and @Jack Daw .. a really good day at the zedshed finished off with driving my new Zed home

Thanks to everyone

Dave

Last edited:

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Just like to say a massive massive thanks to @Lee at the #Zedshed without him and @GazHyde I probably wouldn't have a zed in the future.. in the last year they have totally transformed my car ... it's gone from being CRUSTY to TASTY in 12 months... it's a credit to their expertise that my car is what it is today... Thanks Lads..
Also a special thanks to @Nodzed for the trip up to basingstoke.. great to catch up again mate..

Also met another couple of members in @Bazza and @Jack Daw .. a really good day at the zedshed finished off with driving my new Zed home

Thanks to everyone

Dave
You are welcome for the lift mate. The car is looking and sounding just fantastic, a credit to you and the Zedshed. :thumbsup: