Can I join?

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
We will be glad to meet @Driven on any of our meets. Duxford would be a very good choice with over 20 Zeds coming already, not to mention the picnic and Shelly's chocolate cake, just let us know if your coming.
Don't listen to the others, the're always bickering. A right load of big girl's blouses. LOL:ymdevil:

Mike & Sandy

M

M666BMG

We will be glad to meet @Driven on any of our meets. Duxford would be a very good choice with over 20 Zeds coming already, not to mention the picnic and Shelly's chocolate cake, just let us know if your coming.
Don't listen to the others, the're always bickering. A right load of big girl's blouses. LOL:ymdevil:

Mike & Sandy
Good stuff

Driven

British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster

Mike & Sandy
Thanks Mike and Sandy. Well this is certainly a lively forum, to say the least! .... I intend to get to some gatherings and meet lots of the crew, you sound like lots of fun. Have you ever organised a coastal run, say from Hunstanton round to Cromer or Overstrand with stops for lunch and afternoon tea? I did one last year with the BMWCC, also stopping at Holkeham Hall. It was very enjoyable. Also the North Norfolk Railway seems interesting, and The Bure Valley Railway links up with a boat trip on the broads I believe. Just some suggestions, I don't want to tread on anyone's toes that organises your meets.
Thank you all again for your welcome....... and the antics!
Cheers,
Driven.

Macca

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.5l Msport
Thanks Mike and Sandy. Well this is certainly a lively forum, to say the least! .... I intend to get to some gatherings and meet lots of the crew, you sound like lots of fun. Have you ever organised a coastal run, say from Hunstanton round to Cromer or Overstrand with stops for lunch and afternoon tea? I did one last year with the BMWCC, also stopping at Holkeham Hall. It was very enjoyable. Also the North Norfolk Railway seems interesting, and The Bure Valley Railway links up with a boat trip on the broads I believe. Just some suggestions, I don't want to tread on anyone's toes that organises your meets.
Cheers,
Driven.
Yup, we've done all of those but it doesn't mean we can't do them again..lol
Oh, and welcome to the EAC (when you've attended a meeting of course) ;-)

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Cheers,
Driven.
If you have a idea for a meet or run or a combination go with it. That's what I did last year ( Just a meet for a natter and a drink). I'm happy to add quite a few of the EAC came to it and every one asked " Are you doing it again next year?" Well guess what?, this year it's on September 11th. with an added run round some local country lanes, you'll be very welcome if you would like to come up with the crew. Pictures in the archive I beleive.

Tony.