• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

3rd Party Trader BMW Z3 Modifications and upgrades

Boysie

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster S50
Well I never.
How are you, a long time my friend

Southernboy

Zorg Guru (II)
3rd Party Trader
Hi buddy - I'm good - mostly... but as with all of us, age comes with it's challenges... How you doing?
I am a regular visitor on the site - I post regular items on some slightly obscure areas like the issues with EWS's and cars cranking but not starting etc. I think together with some other members here, and the "geek guru" in Prague, we have managed to crack that nut... have a look at the somewhat long and involved thread on that subject. Also, the M54 Intake manifold upgrade on the M52tu motor... that thread went almost viral... as you will read on that thread, I did the mod and also changed out the intake camshaft. The M54 intake camshaft is a direct fit into the M52tu. It adds another 1mm of lift and significantly increases the "valve open duration" time, allowing more air intake which together with the M54 manifold provides a significant performance enhancement.
Also, posts in the "Perfromance" section... under "Tip of the day" etc etc..

Boysie

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster S50
Hi buddy - I'm good - mostly... but as with all of us, age comes with it's challenges... How you doing?
I am a regular visitor on the site - I post regular items on some slightly obscure areas like the issues with EWS's and cars cranking but not starting etc. I think together with some other members here, and the "geek guru" in Prague, we have managed to crack that nut... have a look at the somewhat long and involved thread on that subject. Also, the M54 Intake manifold upgrade on the M52tu motor... that thread went almost viral... as you will read on that thread, I did the mod and also changed out the intake camshaft. The M54 intake camshaft is a direct fit into the M52tu. It adds another 1mm of lift and significantly increases the "valve open duration" time, allowing more air intake which together with the M54 manifold provides a significant performance enhancement.
Also, posts in the "Perfromance" section... under "Tip of the day" etc etc..
Nice to hear you are keeping that grey matter from being redundant, Yes age is catching us up Barry, but you have the added advantage of the sun keeping you young and fit
I’ve not been on here much lately, Ive had a few health problems which hopefully will soon be fixed or repaired,
Stay well Barry and stay in touch
Lovely to hear from you

Southernboy

Zorg Guru (II)
3rd Party Trader
Nice to hear you're "mostly" well... that's about what we can all hope for.
As some smart ass said " you don't stop because you get old - you get old because you stop"...
He obviously wasn't over 70 years old..=))

Bazza

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Nice to hear you're "mostly" well... that's about what we can all hope for.
As some smart ass said " you don't stop because you get old - you get old because you stop"...
He obviously wasn't over 70 years old..=))
Hi, Barry are you still making the Z seat belt guide mod black or silver.

Regards Bazza

Southernboy

Zorg Guru (II)
3rd Party Trader
Hi Bazza... yep... I have a new batch just in for black anodizing and then engraving.. Should be ready to go next week Monday.
Silver will be ready in about 3 days.

Bazza

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Hi Bazza... yep... I have a new batch just in for black anodizing and then engraving.. Should be ready to go next week Monday.
Silver will be ready in about 3 days.
Barry a set of black would be my 1st choice how much with delivery mate, I will assume PayPal would be your preferred payment?

Southernboy

Zorg Guru (II)
3rd Party Trader
Cheers buddy - £28 incl postage.
I post registered airmail with tracking number.
My PayPal account name is:- searchinc@worldonline.co.za
As I said, I'll have the black ready for posting next Monday.

Bazza

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Will let you know when payment is sent :thumbsup:

2DunnsZ3

Zorg Guru (I)
American Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 5 speed roadster
Am I the only one that doesn't know this guys! Definitely has some great mods for our cars and sounds like he fits well hear because of a ton of knowledge that guys like myself can soak up. I will suck it up like a sponge southernboy.:thumbsup:

Southernboy

Zorg Guru (II)
3rd Party Trader
Am I the only one that doesn't know this guys! Definitely has some great mods for our cars and sounds like he fits well hear because of a ton of knowledge that guys like myself can soak up. I will suck it up like a sponge southernboy.:thumbsup:
Don't over rate me... there are lots of really clever guys on this forum. I just tend to try to get as many working on my problems as I can. That way, the end result is generally successful as everyone involved refines their input to the point where it crystallizes into the correct result and we all learn.
I would recommend you find my thread on the EWS issue. Even though you may not have that specific problem, you can make contact with Martin in Prague. He's a auto electronics / IT geek. It's what he does for a living, so best go to guy for that department.
Anyhow, nice to meet you buddy,and if I can offer any help I will gladly do so.
Barry

Bazza

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Barry money transfered this morning cheers.
(black ones please)

Regards Bazza

Southernboy

Zorg Guru (II)
3rd Party Trader
Hi Buddy.
Yes... I have some black available.
PayPal is:- searchinc@worldonline.co.za
£28 Incl postage.
Pse make payment as "gift for family / friends"
I will need postal info - Registered airmail / signed for.
Cheers
Barry

petecossie

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3 M Coupe

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Like those Pete, I have a couple of "Trunk" nets from larger vehicles and was wondering if I could do something like that with those.

Tony.