Any Meets Any Time Soon?

Luke

Model of Z
Hi Guys,

Lets get a Christmas meet on the go? It would be my first. Or Even a Yarmouth sea front meet.

What do we think?

Macca

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.5l Msport
You missed one last Saturday. There is none planned at the moment but keep looking as a spontaneous one may crop up.

B

badman gee

There is a meet planned, see the nec thread.

Most of the EAC arnt going.

Mark

MrsZ3Cade

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
A seaside meet (even if just for fish and chips and a drink!) will be in order over Christmas/new year I should imagine. Or even November if people fancy it sooner? What do you all think?

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
Yeah we're up for a seaside meet fish n chips will do us , won't be able to make Saturdays for a while tho as taken to many Saturdays of work , anyone won't to set a date ;)
Don't worry if the majority is for a Saturday as we will always make another meet :coolsteer)

MrsZ3Cade

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Sundays are usually the best days for the coast, blow the cobwebs out ready for the week ahead! ;)

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Hi Guys,

Lets get a Christmas meet on the go? It would be my first. Or Even a Yarmouth sea front meet.

What do we think?
Where are you, Luke? Did we see that you had moved from Southampton on a recent thread? Cos that's a long way to cruise up from.

Would be good to meet up for a blast in November or in the 'after Xmas' hols, just to blow the cobwebs away as Caroline said!:cool:

The North Norfolk coastline is a great spot to cruise round,:coolsteer) will try and sort something and hope for a sunny day.:)

Mike & Sandy

Luke

Model of Z
Hey Guys! Im In Caister now just finished my 3 years training! Lets set a date guys Sundays are the best i think! Fish and chips sound good to.

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
Hey Guys! Im In Caister now just finished my 3 years training! Lets set a date guys Sundays are the best i think! Fish and chips sound good to.
Hi Luke, you are only up the road from Alan and me , more than likely we're passed in our Zs at some point ,
Yeah like Sandy have said the North Norfolk coast is a beautiful place to have a cruise, and also it's some where in the middle ( give or take a few miles) for all to meet , :)