Archived 2nd Annual Scottish Run 26th/27th August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy Dee

Zorg Guru (III)
The M44 Massive
Wished I lived nearer absolutely nothing on again this weekend 26th 27th down south car related.
The Zed is just sat in the street only done Santa Pod this year in it unfortunately a few dates clashed this year with prior engagements.
At this rate I might consider selling end of the year its just a waste with not much going on in the south east.

I hope you all have a great weekend and the weather is kind looks good here for the weekend.

Jjim

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
Model of Z
1.9 Roadster
Would love to have gone on this cruise, but visiting family down south this weekend.

As soon as the next one comes up, I'll get the dates put aside. As I really wanted to go on this one!

Hope you all have a great weekend and the weather holds out for some top down driving :coolsteer)
Can't wait to see the photos.

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
WP_20170825_14_09_05_Pro.jpg
A few pics from us from the scenic drive from Carlisle to Ayr today
WP_20170825_14_01_34_Pro.jpg

We had the roof down most of the way but the closer to Ayr we got,the darker it got untill it eventually rained.

Look @Mrs Mint ,the hotel even supplies your brand of posh biscuits :whistle:.
WP_20170825_15_51_35_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
Wished I lived nearer absolutely nothing on again this weekend 26th 27th down south car related.
The Zed is just sat in the street only done Santa Pod this year in it unfortunately a few dates clashed this year with prior engagements.
At this rate I might consider selling end of the year its just a waste with not much going on in the south east.

I hope you all have a great weekend and the weather is kind looks good here for the weekend.
You have to be prepared to travel to get the most from your zed and the forum really.
There are 3 zeders coming up from the south today to join in.
We're not exactly local to Scotland so we broke up the journey into 2 halves with a one night stop halfish way ;).

Tracy Dee

Zorg Guru (III)
The M44 Massive
I have travelled to date a couple of events one was 400 miles the other was 500 hundred so not afraid to travel occasionally for weekend things people here can vouch for that I have met.
But on a regular basis it's to much and tiring especially in a 20 year old car with limited performance can become tiresome.
No problems with 100 mile trip out for a day which I think is enough but each to there own of course just be nice for a bit more south east area myself and Martin have tried to get interest but not much to date.
Anyway wishing everyone happy times on this event.:)

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Status
Not open for further replies.