Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
OH NO !!! Disaster has struck :eek::eek::eek:

Lynne was printing out the route guides and we have ran out of colour ink.:mad::mad:
Ah well now need to jump in the car drive 12 miles into Tesco in ayr to get ink :confused::confused:

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Hey Stevo I hope your Scottish cruise all goes to plan for you ,and everyone attending,il keep my fingers crossed for the weather for you all,enjoy the lovely scenery and fresh air,,I wish I was there.
Thanks
Jimmy.
Thanks Jimmy.
Oh and while your on here was a pleasure to meet you at the weekend and your car is stunning would have it in a heartbeat a credit to you :thumbsup:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
OH NO !!! Disaster has struck :eek::eek::eek:

Lynne was printing out the route guides and we have ran out of colour ink.:mad::mad:
Ah well now need to jump in the car drive 12 miles into Tesco in ayr to get ink :confused::confused:
That'll be another 50 quid then Steve.:) Hoping you all have a great weekend driving the Highlands mate, only wish we were going to be there instead of going to a wedding:(. Looking forward to the pictures to keep us going till we get up there.:)

Tony.

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
I think i have arranged for it to be dry which was a big ask in itself ran out of favour for heatwave :cool:

Jimmy Weston

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 induvidual
Like wise Stevo ,it was a pleasure to meet you and Lynn to,and my favourite colour car ,Scotland is one box I've not ticked yet,but it's one ide bloody love to,so may be next year hopefully, ,have a great cruise all off you.
Thanks
Jimmy.

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Your all just going to have to put up with the rain today probably ( as its chucking it down here just now ) but thats just to fill up the rivers for tomorrow's run :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
Your all just going to have to put up with the rain today probably ( as its chucking it down here just now ) but thats just to fill up the rivers for tomorrow's run :whistle::whistle::whistle:
Send it back to Ireland Stevo,its dry and sunny here in Carlisle :cool:.

PHILIP BAXTER

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Roadster
Just a thought Niall. Keep an eye out for a tartan ///M badge. I don't think you've got one those. :whistle: @Nodzed

Status
Not open for further replies.